Otiti Design New Purses Style

Hello everyone!
   Brand new creation, brand new concept! I decided to change my brand to a new type of purses for women. I decided to go bold with some African prints this time. I think the crochet was not really what I wanted to offer only. I thought I had more to share. I wanted to make Otiti something original with an ethnic style. Because of my cultural backgrounds (French and African) I knew the new concept would be better. I sat with a French fashion designer to create these new purses. I asked for something simple and also fancy. When you get my Otiti Design purse, you will see that it is folded . Once again it's a handmade work. I like to my new purses and many other ladies from France, Gabon, Cameroon, Spain, you name it. They like the new purses but I was not yet ready t sell them. I think it is time to bring them out to the world! I will be exhibiting and presenting them as much as possible.
       
     You can visit my Facebook page: Otiti Design . I recently opened an Instagram account @ otitidesign. We are learning how to use social media since I am a very private person. You know my story, my physical challenges. (See my first post) It is not easy but it allows me to share my story to others. I am very proud of my two cultural heritages and I tried to make them seen in my purses. You can also order my purses online at www.etsy.com for the moment since we recently decided to go out to the world with the new purses. You type Otiti Design and you will find us. You can also drop a message on my Facebook page. If you have any questions, I will gladly respond to them. Now you know that you will wear a purse properly made. An original purse created day by day. Not like a factory thing because I take my customers' expectation seriously.


     This is how it works: You open and you unfold it! You can slide some items that you need to carry with you .I will post more pictures and videos where I will show you how to open our purses. You can wear them in any occasion. I will be glad to hear and read your honest review in order to improve my work. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts