Otiti Design in Colors

Purse Otiti Design
For my purses Otiti Design, I like a touch of fashion, magazines, tropical happiness and colors. When you wear my purses you will instantly spark your outfits. Make sure that you match the colors the way you want but be creative in your own taste. Be yourself! They are adapted to any occasion and you can wear them  anytime. If you like something  fancy and original, purchase my purses. In my previous posts I explained to you how to use them. Otiti in my native language means the shining star so whenever you wear my purses remember that you are a shining star. I currently work on a new website for my brand but we currently sell the purses at www.etsy.com Just type Otiti Design you will find my purses.
You can always visit my pages on social media:
Facebook page  Otiti Design
Instagram @otitidesign
I share here few pictures of my purses. So far many ladies like them a lot! Sometimes they say the pictures do not describe them enough. They would rather have them on hands.  They are handmade meaning that it is not a factory work or a mass production thing. Customers who value hand work will definitely like them. I take time to make them and they will be on you for you! Many others will be out soon with different prints and style so get ready!! I also make bracelets with coral pearls. I make different colors as usual. I am looking forward to read your comments.
When you unfold the purse this is what you get

Otiti Design purses have two compartments: One with a zipper and the open one where you can slide anything you want. The handler can be changed whenever you want. Otiti Design by me Miss Renee is really new and I am glad to share my work to you.
Slide your tablet 
More and more. Look some of our bracelets for those who like coral pearls. We make them. We take time to make them as well.

We have different prints and colors of purses you just make your choices and we will deliver the purses to you!

Thank you for reading
Miss Renee Minlang

Comments

Popular Posts