OTITI DESIGN New Collection

Otiti Design new Collection
Did you check my new collection on my Facebook page? You should! Because I worked with my designer to put out there something different and more creative. Sorry, we recently closed the www.otitidesign.com website even though we had many people who found it and started to follow us. I was surprised to see all of them and if you read me sorry and thank you all at once for trusting my work. We will definitely open it again later. The thing is, we decided to focus on the Facebook page as a strategy for the moment. You can also find Otiti Design on Instagram. So yes! just a click and follow my work! There will be more to come.
 My idea for this new collection was to use a specific type of fabric mixed with some pieces of Raphia from Gabon. To those who do not know what Raphia is, it is a type of vegetal fibers from the palm trees that you can use as a fabric or you can add it on clothes or accessorizes even on decoration items. Raphia is typically used in Gabon for traditional events and home decoration. Other African tribes work it differently. You maybe saw the carpets made by queens of the Kuba Kingdom in Congo DRC. It is so beautiful and original!
Otiti Design New Collection
As you can see I put those with different colors.
Here is a little bit of information with videos of Posh Girl talking about Raphia just to know why I decided to go back to my roots to create something original and different! Her youtube channel is usually in French but she can sometimes speak in English. If you do not want to wait too long, you can click and start looking at the art work at 4:00 min of the video
So if you don't know the Raphia is the top part that cover my purses. I am going to share some pictures of my new purses. I truly like them and some customers are really pleased with them. You also need to protect the purses in a specific place of your closet and cover them so it maintains the quality of the fabrics. Especially if you live in tropical areas (you know what I am talking about) you can go ahead on Otiti Design check more of the pictures of my purses
 You can carry my purses at any occasions. I tried to allow more flexibility on the way my purses can be worn. I hope you will love the new collection. Go and check my online shop on Facebook. Everything is handmade which means a lot of work for me.
This year we had our first model for our purses and we are grateful! This is a way to put the purse on you.


Thank you for reading my post! I hope to hear back from you! I send you love from France.
XoXo
Miss Renée


Comments

Popular Posts