Otiti Design Crochet Pouches


Hello, everyone!๐Ÿ’Ÿ
My name is Renรฉe Vanessa Minlang . I was born with a special medical condition related to a problem of bones named osteogenesis imperfecta. I grew up with this medical condition for many years and to be honest doctors were not sure if I could do things on my own. The problem of bones I now what it is: bones and body regularly in pain. I mean broken bones. However, I am a true miracle of God. People sometimes feel sorry for my challenges and the sickness that I deal with but I do not think they should because I am a miracle and I am happy to be here๐Ÿ˜Š. I have to face daily the way people look at me but with time I learned to accept and love myself the way I am. I believe I was born this way for a special reason and a purpose. When looking at me, people can't complain about themselves because my condition is really difficult.
I have my own place, I clean, I cook with my little hands and I also do crochet. ๐Ÿ˜ŠI love doing French crochet eventhough it takes a lot of time and precision. It can be difficult for me being sitting and doing such work but I love it! Otiti Design is my little way to express my ability to work with these little hands given by God. I start with this little artistic work and I hope they will cheer you up! I want to show to people that physical handicap or disability should not stop you doing what you like doing the most. Your passion is what keeps you who you are and alive. Everyday you should strive to achieve your goals. Still, I am smiling full of life, optimistic and I like doing what I like to do. I put a little bit of makeup on my face when I go out and I take good care of my little cat at home! We always have to start somewhere
Otiti means in my native language a star. The star that inspired me to start this piece of work. I hope to share a little bit of this light and happiness through my pouches. So discover Otiti Design!๐Ÿ˜ If you like what I do, you can buy a pouch by sending your order online. I use good quality of threads. It takes me a lot of times to work on my little bags. Sometimes it can be painful because of my condition but I like doing crochet. I deliver in France but also in other part in the world.
(Otiti Design sells online in www.etsy.com. The stock is limited and it depends on the order sometimes. This is a complete handmade work and it takes me times to make all these pouches together but I want to put a smile on your face. People have liked my pouches so far. You can use them for your eyeglasses, your cellphones, your cards etc.) You can also contact me at Lizzia777@hotmail.fr or milang07@yahoo.fr
With times I hope to share what it is to live daily with Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Many people do not know about this rare disease but I will gladly share my experience since I am struggling with it. Buying my pouches will be a way to encourage people like me to not depend on people but to believe in themselves.๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜Š Please share your comments about how you like my pouches in my online shops or here. Thank you for reading!
the cat likes the pouch!
You can put in your pouch your eyeglasses, pen etc

I make them in different colors

You can also put your cellphone in the pouch like this sweet boy!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Going to visit London/UK with my lovely crochet handmade pouches! Why not?


Enjoy a stroll in Paris on your bicycle or anywhere in your city with my little pouches with your celphones or cards safely kept inside!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜œ


Renรฉe Vanessa Minlang

Comments

Popular Posts